This product has been designed and manufactured in Britain for SmarTrack and has achieved e-mark and Thatcham TQA104 status. It is ideal for Cars, Vans, HGV, Classic and high value vehicles. It has internal aerials for enhanced security and a IP56 ABS casing for extra protection.
SmarTrack Trident £399 inc vat (plus subscription charges)
Subscription Pricing (Including ‘Free Live’ Secure Online Account)
Standard Annual UK & European Subscription £149 per year inc VAT
Standard Duration of Vehicle Ownership UK & European Subscription £399 inc VAT
Full web features including multi Geo-fence and private mileage an extra £50 per year inc VAT
The SmarTrack Trident offers the features listed below:
- This is a Stolen Vehicle Tracking (SVT) device which will protect your vehicle with Interpol ICPO assistance in over 100 counties
- See your vehicle via your computer or mobile device without any additional software (included in the standard subscription)
- The vehicle can be viewed online (account on request)
- Free Android and Apple Global Telemetrics App.
- Thatcham Approved TQA104 – A secure Insurance certificate will be sent to you
- Monitored 24 hours a day with Stolen Vehicle Recovery (SVR Guard and Recovery) in the UK
- Battery disconnect/low level alert – This can also be seen on your online account
- Movement Sensor Alert protecting your vehicle in the event of being towed away
- Vehicle Alarm Alert, we will call you in the event of an alarm activation – please see your dealer for this extra, a fitting cost may be applicable
- Fully Transferable (Terms and Conditions apply)
- Small covert black box with Internal Aerial Technology – GPS – GPRS – GSM – LBS
- 3 year warranty no quibble parts and labour warranty (Extendable to 12 years)
- Our tracking device is 12 and 24 volt compatible.
Acts as a key protection device that can be fitted to any of our Stolen Vehicle Tracking Devices. The device receptacle is hidden within the vehicle, you will need to touch this area with one of your two DRST tags before driving. If this process has not been completed the Global Telemetrics Control Centre will call you.